Thursday 5 February 2015

Evaluation Q6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

 
This is a Wordle of all the uses of technology I have used throughout putting together and planning my magazine.


This is a screenshot of an example of one of my Prezi's which I used to present some of my research. I found using Prezi a very helpful way of presenting my work, as its something that makes my work look more interesting without just using pictures and text. I had never used this before I started with my magazine or knew how to use it; however after using Prezi more than once to present my work I feel as if I have improved the way I presented my research. I found that using Prezi is similar to a PowerPoint presentation but has a better way of presenting the different text.

Another use of technology I used was Adobe Photoshop. This is also something I had never used before and without it I wouldn't have been able to create my magazine. It allowed me to edit and put together my magazine so it looked professional and I could edit my images to the way I wanted them to be. I was able to use various tools to add detail to my images and make them suit my genre more.


This is a screenshot of one of the Slidely's I created. This enabled me to present images that I found or took in my photoshoots and present them in a more interesting way. I found that it was fairly simple and easy to use and I would definitely use this form of technology to present my images for another piece of work I may do. 

As for the other forms of technology I used to present my work such as Slideshare, Flickr, Poll Daddy etc, I found that overall these forms of technology helped me in making decisions for my magazine, helping me present my research and my finished work, and has taught me how to present my work in a more interesting way.

No comments:

Post a Comment