Sunday 21 September 2014

Creative Ideas for the front cover


  • I will use a combination of colours that go well together and will appeal to both male/female students. I will use bright colours to make it more attracting which are most likely to be blue, red and white.
  • For the front cover the main picture should be of a student/group of students as a representation of what the college magazine is for.
  • The font that I decide to use should be bold and not to fancy, so its easily readable and stands out.
  • The font I am thinking of using for the masthead is either 'veranda'  or 'helvetica'.
    Veranda
    Helvetica
  • The masthead I use should be quite straight forward and not too complicated, something that relates to the purpose of the magazine so the audience know what they're reading.
  • Cover stories should be included on the front cover of the magazine, so when students look they can instantly see if there is something in the magazine that they might be interested in reading. I also think that stories other than student life in the college, such as celebrities/real life stories should be included in the magazine. 
  • Smaller images should be put on the front cover to link to the cover stories and the main feature.
  • The price/barcode/date/issue is something I should be considering putting on the front cover as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment