Monday 6 October 2014

The photo I have chosen to use for my front cover of the college magazine

I have decided that I am going to use this photograph for the front cover of the college magazine. The reason I have chose this photo is because it looks very natural, it is taken in a classroom and is using natural light. Tilly is holding an ipad in the photo which is what I wanted for the front cover to show the facilities that are available to use in the college. However, because this is a medium shot I am going to have to crop the photo to be able to fit it in my front cover to make it the medium closeup that I need. This is something I may want to think about when doing a front cover again because cropping and zooming in on the photograph may cause me to loose some of the quality in this photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment