Thursday 20 November 2014

Thinking about photoshoots

Id like to experiment with different scenery for my photoshoots. But the key thing I will be aiming for is for it to link to my genre and my target audience.

This first example is taken in a studio. The two members of the group in the background are giving a direct address to the audience because they are looking directly at the camera, whilst the other two are looking away which gives them a more natural affect. This type of shoot is one that would be evidently set up for the purpose of the magazine/article. It would also be used with artificial lighting as apose to natural lighting. Using this type of photoshoot will help me reveal the model(s) face without shadow and will give me more to experiment with on photoshop. 

 

This next example uses various props which gives the image more definition,  and makes it more interesting then the two models stood on their own in the photo. The props give more identity to the image so you would be able to guess the theme/genre that it is. I would like to try to use some props in my photoshoots, so that they will link to my genre and appeal more to my target audience. Also this image is taken in the natural light when the sun is setting; I like this idea because it gives the image a natural effect the and the light isn't too bright. I'd possibly like to take some photos at this time of day so I get this particular lighting. 


For my photoshoots I don't think that taking close up shots links to my genre or would appeal to this target audience. Long shots gives more definition to the image and gives you more to present. 

No comments:

Post a Comment